ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR OUR SUMMER IRISH DANCE CLASSES
New Dancers Only will need to bring a completed hard copy: Foley Academy Dancer Information Form (help with PDF documents) to the first class. This is mandatory in order for dancers to participate.
PLEASE READ EACH STEP BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION.
1. Click the “Complete Registration” button. The page will redirect for you to make your payment using PayPal or your credit card. THIS MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO PROCESS. Please be patient. Do not navigate away from this page or click the “back” button.
2. Submit your payment. Once payment is finished processing, the system will automatically redirect you to a confirmation page. PAYMENT MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO PROCESS. Please be patient. Do not navigate away to another page/website or click the “back” button. Registration is not complete until your payment is processed and you are taken to the “Registration Confirmed” page.
3. Save or print registration confirmation page. This is your proof of registration.
4. Only New Dancers Complete the New Dancer Information & Consent form. This is located on the confirmation page. Please bring the completed form to your first class. Dancers cannot participate in classes until this form is turned in to the Foley Academy.
5. Select your classes on the Class Calendar that corresponds with your age group.