ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR IRISH DANCE CLASSES
Upcoming Session dates:
- Spring Session begins week of March 25 – week of June 20, 2019 (12 weeks): $180
- Thursday Adult Class – Session registration OPEN
- All Beginner I classes – Waitlist registration OPEN
Foley Academy accepts Checks or Credit Cards for tuition payment. If paying by credit card, a 2.5% transaction fee will be applied. Checks are to be made to: Foley Academy of Irish Dance.
Regarding Waitlist Registration:
- Cost: $20.
- Does not guarantee enrollment for the 2019 Spring Session.
- Those on the waitlist will be notified on a first-come, first-served basis when a spot becomes available.
- When a spot opens in the class that you select, you will be notified via email to enroll in the class and complete the remainder of the session payment.
There is a benefit to being placed on a waitlist. In the chance that someone drops out of the class before it begins, or even while it is in session, we will call the next person on the waitlist to see if they would like to take the spot, provided it is within a reasonable start time of the session.
PLEASE READ EACH STEP BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION.
1. Click the “Complete Registration” button. The page will redirect for you to make your payment using PayPal or your credit card. THIS MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO PROCESS. Please be patient. Do not navigate away from this page or click the “back” button.
2. Submit your payment. Once payment is finished processing, the system will automatically redirect you to a confirmation page. PAYMENT MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO PROCESS. Please be patient. Do not navigate away to another page/website or click the “back” button. Registration is not complete until your payment is processed and you are taken to the “Registration Confirmed” page.
3. Save or print registration confirmation page. This is your proof of registration.
4. Download the Foley Academy Handbook and complete the Handbook Acknowledgement Form (located at the end).
5. Complete or update the Dancer Information Form, if you have not already submitted the form or updated the previous year’s information.
6. Bring the Handbook Acknowledgement Form and Dancer Information Form to the first class.