ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR IRISH DANCE CLASSES
Regarding the 2018-2019 Dance Season:
- Classes begin the week of September 3, 2018 and end the week of June 17, 2019: 13 weeks in the Fall; 23 in the Spring; 36 weeks total
- Registration opens July 16, 2018
- All payments due by Sunday, September 2, 2018
- All forms (Dancer Information Form and Handbook Acknowledge Form) due by first class (week of September 3, 2018)
- Fall Session: week of September 3, 2018 – week of December 10, 2018 (12 weeks)
- Winter Session: week of December 17, 2018 – week of March 18, 2019 (12 weeks)
- Spring Session: week of March 25 – week of June 17, 2019 (12 weeks)
Foley Academy accepts Checks or Credit Cards for tuition payment. If paying by credit card, a 2.5% transaction fee will be applied. Checks are to be made to: Foley Academy of Irish Dance.
Payment Plan Options:
- Pay-in-full (one payment due by Sunday, September 2, 2018): $525.00
- If you select this option, your dancer will receive 2 free private lessons to be used during the 2018-2019 Dance Season
- 12-week Sessions (three payments – Fall; Winter; Spring): $180 per session
- First Payment (Fall Session) due Sunday, September 2, 2018
- Second Payment (Winter Session) due Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Third Payment (Spring Session) due Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Supplementary payment plans can be discussed to accommodate financial requirements – contact email@example.com
PLEASE READ EACH STEP BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REGISTRATION.
1. Click the “Complete Registration” button. The page will redirect for you to make your payment using PayPal or your credit card. THIS MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO PROCESS. Please be patient. Do not navigate away from this page or click the “back” button.
2. Submit your payment. Once payment is finished processing, the system will automatically redirect you to a confirmation page. PAYMENT MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO PROCESS. Please be patient. Do not navigate away to another page/website or click the “back” button. Registration is not complete until your payment is processed and you are taken to the “Registration Confirmed” page.
3. Save or print registration confirmation page. This is your proof of registration.
4. Download the Foley Academy Handbook and complete the Handbook Acknowledgement Form (located at the end).
5. Complete or update the Dancer Information Form, if you have not already submitted the form or updated the previous year’s information.
6. Bring the Handbook Acknowledgement Form and Dancer Information Form to the first class.