We are excited to welcome returning and prospective dancers to Foley Academy! Irish Dance classes for the 2018-2019 Season begin the week of Sept. 3, 2018. Foley Academy offers Traditional Irish Step Dancing and Ceili Dancing lessons for children ages 5-17 & adults 18+.
All NEW dancers receive a free Foley AcademyT-Shirt with registration.
2018-2019 Weekly Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday Classes held at South Lakes High School Dance Studio Room 143: 11400 South Lakes Dr., Reston VA
Wednesday Classes held at Director’s Studio
|Tuesday||6:00 – 7:00 p.m.||Beginner I: Ages 5-7||1 Hour|
|6:30 – 7:30 p.m.||Beginner II/Advanced Beginner: Ages 5-7||1 Hour|
|7:30 – 8:30 p.m.||Beginner II/Advanced Beginner: Ages 8+||1 Hour|
|Wednesday||5:30 – 6:30 p.m.||Beginner I: All Ages||1 Hour|
|Thursday||6:00 – 7:00 p.m.||Beginner II/Advanced Beginner: Ages 8+||1 Hour|
|7:00 – 8:00 p.m.||Adult Ceili Ages 18+||1 Hour|
*Note: The Tuesday Beginner I and Beginner II classes for Ages 5-7 have a 30-minute overlap. This is so that concentration can be given to both skill levels separately, while also allowing time for both classes to work together.
For families enrolling more than one dancers, or for those applying a Refer-A-Friend Discount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-375-9369 before registering online.
Regarding the 2018-2019 Dance Season:
- Classes begin the week of September 3, 2018 and end the week of June 17, 2019: 13 weeks in the Fall; 23 in the Spring; 36 weeks total
- Registration opens July 16, 2018
- All payments due by Sunday, September 2, 2018
- All forms (Dancer Information Form and Handbook Acknowledge Form) due by first class (week of September 3, 2018)
- Fall Session: week of September 3, 2018 – week of December 10, 2018 (12 weeks)
- Winter Session: week of December 17, 2018 – week of March 18, 2019 (12 weeks)
- Spring Session: week of March 25 – week of June 17, 2019 (12 weeks)
For a detailed calendar, please visit Academy Calendar/Important Dates
Payment Plan Options:
- Pay-in-full (one payment due by Sunday, September 2, 2018)
- 12-week Sessions (three payments – Fall; Winter; Spring):
- First Payment (Fall Session) due Sunday, September 2, 2018
- Second Payment (Winter Session) due Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Third Payment (Spring Session) due Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Supplementary payment plans can be discussed to accommodate financial requirements – contact email@example.com
Foley Academy accepts Checks or Credit Cards for tuition payment. If paying by credit card, a 2.5% transaction fee will be applied. Make checks to: Foley Academy of Irish Dance.
The Foley Academy offers private lessons, which are highly encouraged for a dancer who may need extra time to learn a step or movement; help understanding how to properly execute a step or movement; has missed several classes; or is looking for dedicated attention to accelerate improvement – especially leading up to a competition.
Date/time and duration can be scheduled by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org